On your bike through the mountains: bikes in Uttendorf/Weißsee
Anyone who thinks that there are only routes for extreme sports enthusiasts in the mountains is wrong – thank goodness! Near the Berggasthof Paletti you’ll find bike routes for every taste. Families, groups and experienced mountain bikers can enjoy tours suited to them. The Tauern cycle route, for example, crosses the valley and offers traffic-free, pleasurable hours on two wheels. A summer holiday in the Weißsee region to your taste. In Uttendorf alone you can choose from 100 kilometres of signposted cycle & mountain bike paths on your favourite route.
Route tips for cyclists in Uttendorf
- Liebenberg tour: 8 kilometres, 270 metres above sea level
- Hochsonnbergalm tour: 11.5 kilometres, 1,120 metres above sea level
- Grünsaftbauer – Sonnberg tour: 6 kilometres, 500 metres above sea level
- Stubach valley panoramic road tour: 17 kilometres, 680 metres above sea level
- Scheibelberg – Mittersill tour: 19 kilometres, 600 metres above sea level
Did you know that the Upper Tauern National Park is also suitable for E-bikes? Many bike tours in the region are ideally prepared for E-bikes. Several charging stations border the routes. More information on E-bikes in the Upper Tauern National Park...